Meet Ted

Gladys Crew

Excellent work my friend Just one problem Bud Light ! I think it's not drinking enough Fosters is where the indigestion is coming from ;)

I wish this pendemic was over and I could take you under my wing on the Fosters side :)

As far as Ted goes you can teach me a thing or two or maybe three :):):)

Panky

Administrator
Staff member
I've been busy fitting some of the nice cleaned, poly bushed and painted suspension bits :)

CuuVc9S.jpg

gHcUzWi.jpg

Axle stripped and painted and new brake lines made up

y2vkHi3.jpg

Not sure what happened to this:oops:

tBqBttN.jpg

Duz7a3G.jpg

Engine and box back in

9YYzuEM.jpg

I also fitted one of these for the oil pressure gauge take off, I didn't like the T piece, it got in the way of the vac advance on the dizzy

KxK9BSn.jpg

ZtlGDkT.jpg

What hasn't been replaced on the underside has been stripped, etch primed, zinc primed and then given two coats of chassis black

FNef9Eo.jpg

SiiGKD7.jpg

I thought to myself, this is getting dangerously close to prep and paint - can't be having that so I took the screen out along with the rear section of the roof hoping I'd find some nasties to delay the inevitable.

No such luck, just a couple of pin holes that were welded up, ground back and etch primed.

IqRParN.jpg

4xJh6zD.jpg

m3qj9Ch.jpg

ZOpNupp.jpg

aazAjJW.jpg

I stripped and checked all the wheel cylinders, I couldn't get the piston out of on of the rear ones so I made a little tool

NTw0kb8.jpg

Screwed into the cylinder and a couple of pumps with the grease gun had it out :)

S'pose I'd better start rubbing stuff down, I hate bodywork:confused: