R2 the battle bus

S0updragon

No more sleeps till Santa. They worked late yesterday to get it ready for the clear coating this morning and then he’s ready for collecting................
Yahoo!!!!!!!!

S0updragon

Well now I have to sort out the inside. The bulkhead is looking a bit poor and the table bolt holes are split etc. Removed and now wondering why replace? Thinking seat cushion top height side with boxing in behind seat holes with hinged top to give a surface to put a cup of tea and storage underneath. Only because I don’t want to sit in a box, I want to sit in a camper and see the all. A bit like being on a yacht and not seeing the sails, tiller etc etc. I waffle now but I hope you see my point (my point lol).

S0updragon

the table is important so need to sort that out with some feet brackets to put new legs on front or a removable wardrobe rail fitting clip thing or something etc etc

S0updragon

Lol tell me about it lol. I do have a plan for him but I didn’t think about the bulkhead at the time At least I have next week off to finish lol

S0updragon

All the gripfil and hardboard remains removed. Rust killer and template made for doorway edge. Holes to be sealed up with gunk and some rubber flat roofing I have lying about. I’ve also found a tin of acrypol+ which means I can paint the bed and that will seal up all the numerous screw the few bolt holes.
24CB72AE-663F-4C02-9E7D-93A616D4C164.jpeg

S0updragon

Bed painted and all small holes covered. Just need to patch larger ones. Just hoping the 2-3 day drying time is quicker in this weather9E2E659B-E5E1-4397-A3CC-8878CCDF8E9B.jpeg