Chris's new ride

ran made it from wales and on 40.00 of fuel [8D]definatly pop the roof before entering the rear of one of these,my heads bruised :I

i wouldnt worry to much when you look at the panels that are on my van it looks like its done warp speed a thousand times and back. and judging by the rust every where i think its been used as a u boat at some stage in its life.:D:(

boy am i glad you won that bidding compatition on that one chris other wise i would have had two piles of rust sitting on my drive. ha ha ;):D

i am a brave girl :D she's not that bad really,perfectly restorable,perhaps we should set up a restoration fund all donation to pay pal a/c..it's amazing how much better things look after a tidy up [8D]

I say very smart [^]. That is some kind of weird home made split charging thingy you've got there, whoever designed it was keen I'll give him that. Did the previous owner install the system or is there a name on the registration documents you can contact, maybe there's a drawing they can share.

hi guy's,martin she is fairly tidy,not mint,have found some rust particularly in the well where the gas bottle sits,so will be seeing to that asap.you should know by now they always look better in pic's :D [}:)] :Dshame i didn't know you 18 mths ago quite fancied a suntor :D,the split charging system appears to have been installed by someone who has a very good understanding of electrics,probably new age hippies who were probably to stoned to remember [}:)]

Hi Chris, the Suntour was amazing condition, very low milage and absolutely no rust. Had to sell as we were moving house at the time, didn't realise I would have as much room as we have[}:)]

hi martin,what a shame.have had a day with no kids,just had to be a taxi back & forward to a party.spent the day with ran & tim,i even caught a man in my bunk [}:)]:D[}:)]i have added more pic's http://www.flickr.com/photos/commerchrisgoldstar_a65/ managed to locate the inlet for the hook up see the above pic's,hooray :D stole a cigarette lighter out of an old xj6 to replace the one that did not work,she also got a parcel this morning,nice shiny new radiator cap [^] my daughter had her first ride today "i like this" [^] "cool"

got up early to make an important phone call,was told they would phone back.so while i was waiting got out the paper work,guess what??i found a folded piece of paper,i thought it was a reciept...opened it up...:D :p [^] drawings of electrics,could n't believe it :D [^] :D

i think it is to do with split charging system,i could copy the 2 a4 sheets of drawings if any one understands electrics??

Back