Chris's new ride

martin maltas

Staff member
Now I'm really p****d off. I can't find a nice one anywhere, so come 9/10 June, I'm going to be the only one not in a Commer[V]
Chris's new ride looks really nice, see for yourself.

riley11-3.jpg

riley11-2.jpg

riley11-1.jpg

riley11.jpg

I hope the lack of water on the way home didn't do any lasting damage, that would be very sad.:(

Nice one, convenient having a petrol station over the road but the overdrive should soften the blow sightly. Come on Chris tell us the story :p:p

thank you for posting martin [8D] did you see the ebay listing for him? martin i shall carry on looking,if i see a good one i will email you :D i now know more about what to look for lol.
insurance has prooved reasonable,some good paper work from previous owner,including last 9-10years old mot's none missing [^] lot's of info,awning toilet tent & loo,leisure battery,it's even got an immobiliser [:0] it's got ice :D.it's been a busy day,i had to rush off to get my daughter,2 hrs late[V]she was fed up because she wanted to get dropped off at her boyfriend.so haven't had time to play :( in the morning off to get road tax and will have to make time to get to know how everything works,i am sure i will be pestering for answers to strange questions over the weeks to come :D

You are now officially named commerschris (note the extra 's'), not quite up to Martyn's level but getting there [^][8D][^]

Must be small bottles, I can only fit a six pack of beer in mine (and some bacon :p). Mind you come the picnic weekend I'll be in the Focus with a cool bag [V]

you only have to look on my drive [}:)]back soon with lots of querries,got to go as i need to catch the po in the morning..

Plenty of room to pack it in your new ride. The van that has second place in your affections still needs some love :) so please don't look at it as a pile of parts just yet but more of a vision of the future, something Tim can vent his creative urges upon (with some inspiration from yourself :))

hi guy's,panky no worries tim has been sitting with me in"ran" on the drive ahhhhhhhhh no bloody tax,so we haven't been for a drive as yet [:0]went to the post office twice 1st time oh you need the new keepers supplement...so run home got that went back...oh you can't use that, insurance docs were sent in an email,classed as a photo copy,i new i should have filled the ink cartidge!then i had to take my son to buy new clothes for school holiday..got home got the washing in and tim wanted me to go with him to fetch his gearbox as i new the area.so there we were sitting in "ran" and tims starts telling me all these great ideas for no1 which has been shoved further into the drive to fit "ran"in,well the plan is now to look after "ran" for a few years and to restore no 1 because i really like her so she's special and makes my heart tingle,i will probably have a heart attack when she's done :D

Chris I'm sorry but I have got to ask, what is the strange object sticking out of your lawn [?]. Looks like the skeleton of a metallic Christmas tree [:0]

Hi chris!, nice ride! :D....you should junk those dodgy plastic wheel trims though! :p[}:)][}:)]

Nice to see another commer on the road!:D:D

we got let down on the boat, the excuse was that the previous people who rented it, didnt keep the water level on the engine topped up...[?][?].So we were told the engine was buggered, new to me that you have to keep check on the water level every day on an engine...
Maybe it was just double booked...

But we ended up driving down to the South west of england, Devon and Cornwall...and had a great week...
Dying to get dirty with my van again though!! [}:)][}:)]:D

hi paul,you sound like you have had an excellent week bet there was loads of unread posts on here [:0] crawled in around & under "ran" today looks pretty good...no really nasty surprises oh apart from an abandoned mouse nest [:0] so i am pleased...hey panky that thing sticking out from the lawn is a load of ali weldings practice pieces turn sculpture....it is to stop us tripping over the tree stump lol so martin was n't far off!!hey martin,i might not finnish everything i start but i alway's find a responsible new owner!

Back