Commerfest 2020

Heard a rumour this is on for September...........:cool:
But it clashes with the Imp Club Wicked Welsh Weekend.............:(
Not a Commerfest this year but we are haveing a meet up at Martins the weekend of 25th-26th September if anyone is interested please give Martin a ring to book in, nothing planned just a get together so bring you own food and drink. :D
Baz Heidi said you have to choose between the Imps or Commerso_Oo_O

Last edited:
Not a Commerfest this year but we are haveing a meet up at Martins the weekend of 25th-26th September if anyone is interested please give a ring to book in, nothing planned just a get together so bring you own food and drink. :D
Baz Heidi said you have to choose between the Imps or Commerso_Oo_O
That's really good news. As far as I know I can be there with wife/Jennings/Karrier Bantam/tent (delete items as appropriate/available)

Just double-checked and it appears I was wrong, WWW is the preceding weekend I think!
Edit: Yes it is. Looks like it's on!

Last edited:
Talking to Mr M yesterday no one has actually called him and booked :oops: so I would advise those who want to go to get in touch. He's set aside that weekend for us and if he can't fill the field then it will be a wash out for him and us - don't assume saying you want to go on here is confirmation of booking he needs to know numbers. Don't leave it to the last minute or you might find someone with a dirty big caravan has taken the space.

Not long to go now, remember to book in with Martin in plenty of time so as not to be disappointed.

Maybe one of the Facebookers can post a reminder on there.

Back