made me chuckle

PaulJL

"Mayday! Mayday!
I'm a blind passenger in a small aircraft.
The pilot is dead and the plane is flying upside down."

Air Traffic Control:

"If you're blind, how do you know you're flying upside down?"
"The shit is running up my back!"

TriComm

Scam alert! Beware​

During the recent hot weather we have had a couple of young women operating a scam at our local supermarket. They offer a while-you-wait car valeting service - you just drive in and while you sit there, one of them washes the outside of the car while the other vacuums the inside. They're both really fit-looking and wear skimpy shorts and sleeveless T-shirt. What happens is that while you're distracted by the one outside leaning across to clean the windscreen, with her wet T-shirt pressed up against the glass the one inside steals your wallet.
They caught me last Monday, Tuesday, three times on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and again on Saturday.

TriComm

I received an email telling me I could get rich by selling Egyptian artefacts. Turned out it was just a pyramid scheme.

TriComm

A rabbi, a hindu and a politician were on a hike.

Night fell and they were exhausted. The hotel on the map was nowhere to be seen.
They knocked on the door of a farm and asked if they could spend the night.
The farmer said, “Of course, but I only have a small room with two beds. One of you will have to sleep in the barn.”
The Hindu said, “I need no material comforts. I will gladly take the barn.”

The rabbi and the politician were settling in when they heard a knock on the door. They opened it to find the Hindu standing there.
“So sorry, my friends, but there is a cow in the barn, and I cannot sleep beside such a holy animal.”
The rabbi said, “No problem, my brother. I’ll take the barn.

The Hindu and the politician were settling in when they heard a knock on the door. They opened it to find the rabbi standing there.
“So sorry, my friends, but there’s a pig in the barn, and I can’t sleep beside such a filthy animal.”
The politician said, “OK, let it be remembered that I sacrificed my comfort for the greater good.”

The rabbi and the Hindu were settling in when they heard a knock on the door. They opened it to find the pig and the cow standing there.