made me chuckle

Panky

Administrator
Staff member
If you are a werewolf and you don't realise does that mean you are an unawerewolf ? :confused:

PaulJL

Army traditions and discipline run deep. A regiment had a new CO. On inspection he saw two soldiers guard a bench. He asked the reason. "We don't know, Sir. The last CO told us to do so. It is a regimental tradition." The CO searched for the phone number of the last commander. He called him and got the reply. "I don't know. The previous commander had the guards. I kept the tradition." He went back to another three COs until he located an 80 year old retired General. "Excuse me, Sir, I'm now the CO of your regiment which you commanded 50 years ago. I find two men assigned to guard a bench. Could you please tell me about the bench?" Retired General, "What? Is the paint still wet?"

Panky

Administrator
Staff member
About ten years ago I went for my first eye test. The very nice young lady asked me to look into a machine and say what I could see. "People locked up, pubs and shops closed, face masks everywhere and Donald Trump sulking for some reason" I was very confused.
"It's OK" the young lady said you don't need glasses, you've got 20/20 vision.