Gathering in Constable Country

Cheers, Trevor. I won't (or rather can't) commit to anything now, but will definitely look into it. Being where it is - not very far from Stansted airport - may make it possible for us. Will check. Even though it feels odd not being able to use the ferry to/from Harwich just around the corner, as the Harwich-Denmark ferry link now is history. Will let you know nearer the time :)

Cheers, Trevor. I won't (or rather can't) commit to anything now, but will definitely look into it. Being where it is - not very far from Stansted airport - may make it possible for us. Will check. Even though it feels odd not being able to use the ferry to/from Harwich just around the corner, as the Harwich-Denmark ferry link now is history. Will let you know nearer the time :)
We used to use thattferry route regularly, the sea cat was awesome

Hi Trevor,
Really sorry but I hadnt been checking in on the forum very recently so had missed this thread! I would love to attend so please put me down for a space and looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hi Trev. I'm afraid we won't make it A great shame, as it would have been perfect - and lovely to see everyone.

Basically, my wife (who is working that weekend, which I knew all along) is not keen on letting me take the kids abroad on my own due to my slightly unpredictable health at the moment, which is understandable. Put simple, I wouldn't be able to take care of them if my condition was to deteriorate. Not ideal with a 5 and an 8 year old on tow.

Have a grand time! Will catch up some other time.

Sorry to hear that Jostein, we'll do our best to have a great time i'm sure. We will catch up at sometime in the future. Cheers.

Back