Yori

li150special

On Yori it says -

M H Palmer 17/1/69 G.D.

We havent got his bus ticket though! Yours looks like 17/2/70 - maybe he couldnt afford the bus in 1969 and had to walk to work! :D

eclipse77

Wow you've got some work to do aswell, are you tackling it all yourself? Yori's a great looking van with a different colour scheme, love the roof rack aswell, best of luck, regards , scott.

G.D. = german design ;)

Well I think it's about time Yori moved back up the list in Readers rides! It's been too long since we've been on here and far too long since any work's been done on Yori!:(
So I've decided to join the forum myself and try to motivate Johnny to get in the garage!!
Hopefully this is where the work begins again and lets hope Yori gets back on the road before Eddie is 18!!:D
Claire :)

commerchris

Staff member
well done Claire ;)
Yori is an original cvf van
Kick butt :D[}:)]:D

Commer Dandy by Dandy Caravans
The Colonel Mustard

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure that once Jon looks at your van Paul he will be racing forward - there are certainly some similarities

Lulu

Am I doing something wrong as none of the pictures are showing, just a message saying they have been removed from Photo Bucket, and if I am doing something stupid can someone please let me know how to correct it and no remarks about banging my head with a 4 lb lump hammer.

Yes, just noticed this :I Johnny has sorted his photobucket pics out and looks like it's removed them all from here!!
Not sure if they can be rescued [?] [?]

Campaigning to get Yori back on the road!!

Lulu

Thanks for that Claire I was beginning to think I had lost something. I'll just go and have a lie down and then I'll be OK for another couple of hours til the lunacy starts again.

Panky

Administrator
Staff member
quote:
Originally posted by Lulu

Am I doing something wrong as none of the pictures are showing, just a message saying they have been removed from Photo Bucket, and if I am doing something stupid can someone please let me know how to correct it and no remarks about banging my head with a 4 lb lump hammer.

Two two pounders is better;)

Two's company