Vandals

Terence

Hi All.
Not a happy bunny today....
I've gone out to wash & detail my PB this morning only to find some Brain dead deadbeat of a Douchbag has decided to rip off BOTH my wing mirrors out the doors !
Ive looked about thinking they might have dumped them down the Rd but had no luck.
I'm now on a mission to see if I see them bolted onto another vehicle locally...
There colour coded to match Lilly so won't be to difficult to spot & I'll take great delight on ripping them off whatever there on....

What do people get from this, some perverted sense of satisfaction on 'mischief night' to laugh about with their mates probably :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hi Panky.
Think it must be jealously.... Not everyone has Aston Martin Commer ! Lol
Ppl have no respect for other ppl's belongings nowadays....
But I would've loved to have caught them in the act...

It because they are so intelligent and like to do things like this to make there parents and grand parents really proud of them, I wish I was that clever.

Unreal, what total scumbags. I'm sure though everyone on this site will be keeping their eyes peeled.

Morons. :mad: hope there's not some sort of Commer targeting crime spree happening as the cover got pinched off mine the other week

Gutted. I do hope you find them. Have you got a pic of them in case one of us sees them on the web for sale?

Hi All.
Thx for messages....
There colour coded in Cadburys purple as in my media pic's, I wont hold my breath on seeing them again & I'll have to order new ones from Martin & 2 new mirror mounts for my doors... bit pissed about that as I had them polished after I bought them off Martin in the 1st place....

Back