SOLD : Put the smile back on your Commer !

My last set of grills and trims, not perfect but very tidy and useable - I'm asking £25.

Already improved after a good wash !

I'll polish the edging to show how well they come up and a test area on the grill too. I'll also straighten out as best I can.

Sadly no corners or clips.

For UK postage, this will be £7.50 - I will mount to a wooden board and protect with bubble wrap and card.

CG1.jpgCG2.jpg

After straightening and initial polish

20190807_121834.jpg

Last edited:
My apologies !
I've been crazily busy with work and this slipped my mind - I've just now dropped it off and IM'd you the tracking reference

Hi Paul. I don’t suppose you have a top grill? Mine has some rust holes in it

The ones I have are a bit rough but will send you a pic to see whether they're better than what you have.

The one I have for myself is in great condition, at some point I'm going to follow up getting it scanned and 3D printed in plastic. My thinking is it'll be a bit weak but might be OK once bonded to the stainless steel mesh backing ...

C55B2897-1699-4F85-9EDF-B24076FE531B.jpegThank you. This is mine. I was hoping for one in chrome but may have to paint it silver. Let me know if yours are better. Thanks

View attachment 5608Thank you. This is mine. I was hoping for one in chrome but may have to paint it silver. Let me know if yours are better. Thanks

I was pleasantly surprised that it looks much better and more solid than I thought - once I washed it and removed all the lichen and moss !
It still has the original mesh and most of it's lugs too. The visible rust on the lower edge certainly hasn't holed to the other side.
Let me know if you're interested.

20190914_104610.jpg20190914_104630.jpg20190914_104617.jpg20190914_104639.jpg

Back