October Commer meet

After the meet we arrived back with out a glitch,apologies for not seeing every one,it was a frantic week,Thank you for having us Martin.

Home now after a great time, friends old and new.
Weather was kind to us too! Photos to follow.

Little Ed has competition for the non-stop talking award, his name is Alex, be afraid.....be very afraid!

It was a lovely way for us to say cheerio to Karen.

Great to see everyone again, I thought the tribute to Karen was lovely.
Thanks Martin for accommodating us during what must be a difficult time, however after all you described about mysterious events, I'm sure Karen is looking down on us smiling!
We look forward to seeing you all again soon
Colin and Helen

Thanks Martin for hosting another jolly good meet. Great to meet everyone and talk Commertrash again.
I'd like to remember the blue skies and warm sunshine too...............

IMG_20161009_102806.jpg

:cool:

Good to meet you all once more - A real family atmosphere again and so nice to meet everyone from a few months old to our oldest Commervanfans in their eighties. Thank you Martin for hosting the tribute event and welcoming so many -was it 17 vans in the end? Thanks also to those who put up the hospitality tent and then filled it with food and chocs (not to mention the strong liquor!). Clarabel I'm sure doesn't do this on purpose but every time she comes to a meet there is something wrong for Jon and co to fix -thanks again for fixing the alternator plug Jon - I'm sure I wouldn't have got home without it!

My last walk across to the house led me past Karen's Tree -so pleased to see this as a tribute where it should be:
'Right at the Heart of Commerland' RIP Karen - With many happy memories - Mike from Clarabel and Co

Lovely weekend, obviously tinged with sadness, thanks for letting us all come to Commerland Martin at what must be a very difficult time.
Dave, Deb and the Westie crew

Yep we has a blast without you thanks;) And the Chivas went down very well on those chilly Yorkshire evenings:)

Thank you Martin we all had a lovely weekend - Minnie's first Commer meet! It was great to see everyone. I have finally managed to peel Ed's Evel t-shirt off his back! He is very proud of it :)
The weekend was a perfect tribute to Karen, Ed took me to her tree on Sunday morning as he wanted to say his own prayer to her. He said there is a heart next to her name because of how much everyone loved her. I think he is spot on there.
Claire x

Gl
Thank you Martin we all had a lovely weekend - Minnie's first Commer meet! It was great to see everyone. I have finally managed to peel Ed's Evel t-shirt off his back! He is very proud of it :)
The weekend was a perfect tribute to Karen, Ed took me to her tree on Sunday morning as he wanted to say his own prayer to her. He said there is a heart next to her name because of how much everyone loved her. I think he is spot on there.
Claire x
ad he likes it x

Back