October Commer meet

Good evening everyone -hope you all have a good journey, especially those who come from afar. I will be setting off in Clarabel tomorrow and hope to be with you some time mid to late afternoon. Hazel Matt Evie and Thomas were hoping to come (In a caravan!!) but Hazel has been off work all week, Thomas has a football match and Evie has her first Rainbow Church Parade so it's just me! for Friday night up to Saturday afternoon.
As usual I will bring breakfast - eggs and jam:) and also a mixed berry concoction for your party tent.
It's going to be a little chilly so if Mr M or Mr P could try and save me a bit of power to plug in my heater that would help ( I will be bringing with me a posh bit of kit which plugs into a standard pitch output and allows 2 to share! - ie a plug with two sockets!)
Fingers crossed for some nice weather.
Best wishes Mike from Clarabel and Co

Hi Mike:)
Shame about the family missing out but it will be great to see you. I'm sure there will be a hook up available for you somewhere.

Good evening everyone -hope you all have a good journey, especially those who come from afar. I will be setting off in Clarabel tomorrow and hope to be with you some time mid to late afternoon. Hazel Matt Evie and Thomas were hoping to come (In a caravan!!) but Hazel has been off work all week, Thomas has a football match and Evie has her first Rainbow Church Parade so it's just me! for Friday night up to Saturday afternoon.
As usual I will bring breakfast - eggs and jam:) and also a mixed berry concoction for your party tent.
It's going to be a little chilly so if Mr M or Mr P could try and save me a bit of power to plug in my heater that would help ( I will be bringing with me a posh bit of kit which plugs into a standard pitch output and allows 2 to share! - ie a plug with two sockets!)
Fingers crossed for some nice weather.
Best wishes Mike from Clarabel and Co

Really looking forward to seeing you again, Mike. I'll be arriving late tomorrow no earlier than 9pm I should imagine, possibly a tad later.

It wont be a big affair like last year, no live bands or entertainment - unless you count me;) Just a chilled out meet with nice people, nice vans and a party tent:)

Scott's coming, isn't he?... :D Plenty of entertainment there, or what do you say, Martin? :D

Thanks for your replies -Looking forward to meeting everyone too!
A chilled out meet sounds good. Good luck with the flight -better than heaving about on the North sea!
We will keep the kettle on:)
Best Wishes Mike / Clarabel and co.

Yes, indeed. I've crossed that North Sea by ferry in 18 metre high seas, so I know what you mean!

Looking forward to a cuppa when I finally sit down in Biggin after train, flight, and car journey. :)

So is the crowd gathering?

I'm at Oslo airport waiting to board the plane to Manchester. Departure in half an hour.

Looking forward too seeing you all !

Back