Moffat 2020

That's a bummer, hopefully it will sort itself out.
Colin Hart has suggested we make a gesture to Gordon and the retiring committee by presenting him with a token of out appreciation for all the work he and the others have done over the years, something along the lines of an inscribed tankard or decanter from his Commer friends. Colin has offered to act as keeper of funds if anyone would like to donate towards a present and, if there is anything left over then I'm sure Gordon would be delighted if it were to be donated to McMillan, a charity close to his heart. Either Colin or myself can be contacted on here or by PM if you would be willing to offer support.
Cheers.

Ticket No 7 arrived yesterday :)

So thought it was time to get Gladys out of hibernation I took her for her MOT in march last year then parked her up in her barn where she has been since only coving 1.5 miles 15 months, so charged her battery checked the oil and water and she fired up first turn of the key:D.
Drove her out give her a wash and polish.20220529_143949.jpg20220529_144023.jpg
Now I need to get her ready for Moffat so going to change oil, water, check and clean plugs and points, I was advised to replace the front flexi brake pipes at MOT so will swap them, change the rubber fuel pipes and grease all her nipples, Then she will be ready to go.

Sorry you can,t make it Travor and Sue would be good to of caught up, Colin we will be happy to contribute to Gordons Trophy.

It was a good turn out but torrential and persistent rain blighted the occasion unfortunately. This is the only pic I got from Bonnie's nice warm and dry interior. Lovely to see John and Rhocenie's (potential new members) gorgeous tin top camper in the line up too.IMG20220626110115.jpg

Last edited:
Back