Hungary here we come

Just read your full report. What an amazing adventure! So pleased that you got to see all your siblings, Bernie. That in itself is an amazing story, and definitely one which will stand out in your family album (if it still exists in this digital age...).

A great read, and some amazing photos. I'm well impressed ! :)

Just read your full report. What an amazing adventure! So pleased that you got to see all your siblings, Bernie. That in itself is an amazing story, and definitely one which will stand out in your family album (if it still exists in this digital age...).

A great read, and some amazing photos. I'm well impressed ! :)
Thanks Jostein it was a fantastic trip we both all had a great time.

Looks like you've had a epic adventure...! It fills us all with hope of what trips are possible with these old commers.
Mine has a window sticker from a campsite on the Belgium border from many years ago so I'm hoping to take it there one day for a road trip.

Attachments

• IMG_20190926_194434.jpg
    IMG_20190926_194434.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
Looks like you've had a epic adventure...! It fills us all with hope of what trips are possible with these old commers.
Mine has a window sticker from a campsite on the Belgium border from many years ago so I'm hoping to take it there one day for a road trip.

We've had visitors from Belgium, you know :D They've been to Commerfest at least once. Here's the back of their camper:
tKl28xl.jpg

And here's their colourful campervan (the white Highwayman):
fOFfB5e.jpg

Excellent! Glad the trip went well. Great pictures and run down. Puts my 15 miles to a campsite to shame. Well done

Back