Commer Dodge Spacevan for sale, £3000

My Dodge Spacevan slider is for sale. It has a new MOT (until Sep. 2018) and is on a S plate (1978). However, it is listed as a historic vehicle with the DVLA (confirmed on the V5). This is because it as it has been overseas- as such, it is tax free/no road tax to pay. I am selling this van because I can't run 2 classics at the same time - I will consider sensible offers. My recently purchased Autosleeper now takes priority and there are only so many hours in the day to spend on classic vehicles with a young family.
I had it listed on eBay but with lots of silly offers and often people who could not appreciate the vehicle for it's rarity. I am not asking daft money at £3000.
Just clarify, the vehicle runs on petrol (only stating the obvious because I have been asked too many times whether it is diesel).
It has had lots of good things done, such as :
New fuel tank
New white walls
New electric dizzy
Webber carb
New sills
New old stock doors
It's fitted with a role frame so if you want to do a engine swap it's ridged
Although rat look, it is solid.
Overall, it drives and starts fab and I would love it to go to someone who wants a van and not to cut holes in. As stated, it is rat look but it is still a van and there are not many left.
It has some age related marks as per photos. I would highly recommend viewing it first please, especially if you are new to classic motors. I live in Pocklington (about 14 miles outside of York).

Attachments

• dodge10.jpg
    dodge10.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 106
  • dodge11.jpg
    dodge11.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 112
  • dodgetoday.jpg
    dodgetoday.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 112
  • dodge4.jpg
    dodge4.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 96
  • dodge5.jpg
    dodge5.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 103
  • dodge12.jpg
    dodge12.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 97
  • dodgetoday3.jpg
    dodgetoday3.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 81
yep its still for sale its on ebay with a classified add with both my home number and my wife's
mobile .my mobile is 07766968178 Im crap at writing so if you want to give me a call that would be fab :):):):):)

They haven’t got a ‘label’. It does mean they can be enjoyed for the purpose they were made for instead of being wrapped in cotten wool with fear of loosing thousands every time they are taken out :):)

Loving the retro style wheel trims on your van for sale, suppose that are on eBay but can't find where, presume they are 14 inch rims?
What make are they as they obviously fit.

I bought a set of chrome rover trims but they don't fit....

Retro Andy and The Artful Dodger

Loving the retro style wheel trims on your van for sale, suppose that are on eBay but can't find where, presume they are 14 inch rims?
What make are they as they obviously fit.

I bought a set of chrome rover trims but they don't fit....

Retro Andy and The Artful Dodger
They are the same as mine. 14" baby moon trims. I got mine on line from ducks ville speed shop

Did this ever sell?
I was very tempted to come and have a look but the Mrs said no ! Well at least not until I've finished the one I have!!

My Dodge Spacevan slider is for sale. It has a new MOT (until Sep. 2018) and is on a S plate (1978). However, it is listed as a historic vehicle with the DVLA (confirmed on the V5). This is because it as it has been overseas- as such, it is tax free/no road tax to pay. I am selling this van because I can't run 2 classics at the same time - I will consider sensible offers. My recently purchased Autosleeper now takes priority and there are only so many hours in the day to spend on classic vehicles with a young family.
I had it listed on eBay but with lots of silly offers and often people who could not appreciate the vehicle for it's rarity. I am not asking daft money at £3000.
Just clarify, the vehicle runs on petrol (only stating the obvious because I have been asked too many times whether it is diesel).
It has had lots of good things done, such as :
New fuel tank
New white walls
New electric dizzy
Webber carb
New sills
New old stock doors
It's fitted with a role frame so if you want to do a engine swap it's ridged
Although rat look, it is solid.
Overall, it drives and starts fab and I would love it to go to someone who wants a van and not to cut holes in. As stated, it is rat look but it is still a van and there are not many left.
It has some age related marks as per photos. I would highly recommend viewing it first please, especially if you are new to classic motors. I live in Pocklington (about 14 miles outside of York).

Hi.
Is this still for sale, and if so, are you in a hurry to sell please ?

I just moved house so can't view for a few weeks as I have no bathroom or functioning kitchen - yet.

Cheers

Joyce

Back