Commer Walk Thru for sale

This was originally a petrol, but now a diesel, the corrosion is impressive, luckily and a panel beater with an English wheel and full facilities, so hopefully its in good hands, so i can recreate a lot of it. I think the letters are inside so not sure i need them, but thanks, My email is keith.moodie@yahoo.com drop me a message and I'll give you a bell.
Keith

I thought I'd seen your van before:
I'll pop you an email - will be interesting to see what you're having done, as I need similar done to mine, as soon as in get it moved - currently down a back lane in Bristol.
Whereabouts are you?

That photo looks like at a previous owners house when it wasnt so rusty, im up near John O Groats and the van has been outside this last 5 years, I thought it had been scrapped years ago, so when i realised it survived I thought I had to save it. Ill create a new thread on here once I get it home. So im a bit away from Bristol

Hi Mooncat and welcome, what a great, and brave, project. will look forward to seeing you resto thread with great interest as we don't often get to see the innards of a Walk-Thru :)
What are your plans for it, camper, live in or working van?

Hey Panky, it will either be a camper or retro commercial for my business, I will see once home, as ive got to unskin the roof ive thoughts to reinforce and make a gallery roof rack for holidays or a viewing area if at a race track/event. As I say I'll post some pics info up properly once its here and ive had a rummage/large coffee

That photo looks like at a previous owners house when it wasnt so rusty, im up near John O Groats and the van has been outside this last 5 years, I thought it had been scrapped years ago, so when i realised it survived I thought I had to save it. Ill create a new thread on here once I get it home. So im a bit away from Bristol
Hello Keith - just to let you know I've sent you an email, in case it goes to Spam/Junk - cheers

Hi commer walk thru . I also need some commer letters for the front of my van if you have any left. Chees

Buy your own van strikes again!
So glad you had a change of heart
I love your van!
Thanks Chris - it's booked in to get the engine sorted a week Monday. Will then be going to a custom bodyshop over in Wrington to get quotes for sorting - idea is to start work next April and get it ready to start doing deliveries again, alongside the works' Iveco.

Back