Thermostat housing cap wanted

Yes i did it didnt i!..cracked the bugger!...
Has anybody got a good spare or do i have to pay speedy's 28 quid...
Im ordering tommorow along with a few other bits,if you have one obviously ill pay a fair price in return for a quick delivery!!.:D:D

Grrrrrr!![:(!]

Sorry Paul, thought I had some left, must have sold them all.:(
I do have a couple of the very rare bottom housings though.:)

I just hope i havent cracked the thermostat housing!, when i realised i had cracked the cap i swore and walked away!...ill go back on sunday and have a look!...
looks like speedy's gets the call tommorow then!, thanks anyway guys!..wish i wasnt so bloody heavy handed sometimes!![V]

Hi sorry i havent gotten back to you sooner, ive been busy busy working on other peoples cars.
After inspecting the thermostat housing cap im gonna have to thank you for offering to have it welded up, but its shattered good and proper and i would prefer to fit a new one.I dont doubt the standard of welding at all, im just gonna pay the price and get a new one!.
Thanks anyway Chris....:D:D

paul no problem,save the shattered one i could get the boyfriend to weld all the little pieces together for the next unfortunate person to be heavy handed,you never know it might be me :D

Hi martin, got that box of goodies today thankyou!:D:D....youll have to let me know what i need to send to you, and where to in return!!..

Thanks matey!![^][^]

Hi martin, i think we have a problem at home with the phone, so im not sure to if you can actually get through to me.IF you are having probs getting through on the landline then try my mobile which is...

[^]

Back