Tatton Park 2017

Discussion in 'Meets and Shows' started by Panky, Jan 8, 2017.

1. booglissamo

booglissamo Member

It's my son's birthday ... I may be a last minute thing....

2. Panky

Panky Administrator Staff Member

Bring him along for a special birthday treat:)
    Please PM me you details, van model and registration number and you address to send the ticket please. I'll need them soon as we have to provide details of all the vans to the show organisers well in advance.
    Cheers.

3. booglissamo

booglissamo Member

Well if I say yes and it all goes pear shaped will I be Black-Balled? I think it should be fine and yes maybe it can be a boy's outing :)
    I'll probably bring the Bluebird which is reg. no. GJS 678F and my address is Jeremy Catling

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2017
  4. Panky

That's great - if you dont come you will be banished to forever wander alone in a field full of VW's..........with warm beer:eek:
    Alternatively you would have to promise to come to another meet - and bring cold beer:)
    I've edited your post to remove your address, after copying it. not a good idea to post it on an open forum;)

PaulJL likes this.
  5. booglissamo

booglissamo Member

Yeah I sort of thought that re: address so used one of my business addresses. ....no fair VW threat... and ewww warm beer ... yep I have a fridge and she works ... which is useful to save me using the headlights all the time o_O

6. Panky

I hope it's a BIG fridge;)

PaulJL likes this.
  7. PaulJL

PaulJL Well-Known Member

Mine isn't going to be ready :(

8. booglissamo

booglissamo Member

Big fridge? This is a Commer not Hymer!:eek:

9. Panky

Last call for anyone who wants to come.
    Passion for Power Tatton Park 19th and 20th August, there's a gallery of photos on the Cheshire Auto Promotions website for you to peruse - no Commers on there yet.

http://www.cheshireautopromotions.co.uk/gallery.php

We'll be there on Friday 18th to welcome anyone who wants to get in early and enjoy the site of the show filling up and get in another nights camping:) But if you plan to arrive on Saturday you will need to be there by 9 am so we can get everyone in place and the stand set up.
    Tickets will be posted out to you so we will need names and addresses, vehicle registration numbers and model by email please to john_pankhurst8@yahoo.com
    Tickets are free and cover the driver and one passenger for entry to the show, any extra passengers will be charged the normal entry fee - under 10 years olds are free 10-15 year olds £6.
    Camping will be on our stand. there was a £20 charge for the weekend last year and I assume this is still the case - this, and fees for any extra passengers, will be asked for by the show security staff at the entrance to the showground on arrival.
    We always have a brilliant and busy weekend so check your diaries, cancel everything else, and join us - see you there:cool:
    If you want to call me for any more info you can find me on 07789923891.

10. CommerVanDan

CommerVanDan Member

Go on then, sign me up :D
    (Again... I'll make it this year, promise :oops: )

I've just got insurance and tax to sort out now, so shouldn't be too hard to be ready for August :D

Panky likes this.
  11. Panky

Excellent:D

12. PaulJL

PaulJL Well-Known Member

I'm afraid it looks like I'm gonna be a day visitor again this year :'(

13. Panky

Booooooooooo but you are most welcome:)

14. PaulJL

PaulJL Well-Known Member

I know lol :)

15. CommerCoffeeVan

CommerCoffeeVan New Member

Yes we would like to come please

16. Panky

Brilliant, your're on the list:)

17. CommerCoffeeVan

CommerCoffeeVan New Member

Really sorry just realised my sister is over from America so we can't make it after all

18. Panky

No problems, thanks for letting me know so quickly,

19. CommerVanDan

CommerVanDan Member

I have a Ukulele, I could bring that too... ;)

Doug and Panky like this.
  20. Colin Stewart

Colin Stewart Active Member

I have some small strange instruments I will bring along.:):):):)

Doug and Panky like this.