Steady Martin

hi there mart i was gonna ring you soon i will pop up next weekend sometime matey and bring you back those panels my old mate ,dont worry they are all ok and they are in safe hands,ive now copied the front inner sill that goes round under the front door area i will take a picture tonight and send you it by email tomorrow.only thing is though we had two attempts at it ,to try and make it in one piece,but it was a no go ,so we had to make it in two halfs which will have to be welded together. the problem is you see ,its the way it bends and twists in different directions. but dont worry about your panels the long wait is nearly over,and il bring you a little surpise with me,it begins with f and p. by the way just so theres no confusion its not this weekend its the one after im on about. cheers see you soon.:(:D:):p

Can't belive it, now she says we could go down weekend after next and look at it [:0]
Perhaps she fancies a bit of whippy:D

Martin, what have I told you about administering drugs to your unsuspecting wife [:0];).

martin sounds like i will get on really well with your other half :D woman after my own heart :D [}:)] :D god it's so much cheaper watching other people buy [^]

Back