Show trading

Hi guys, thought this would be the best place to do a bit of 'promotion'. As some of you are aware I do espresso coffee and fresh belgian waffles in Babs, (I've also looked at hot dogs and that'll be another option if required!) I'm trading locally at a number of markets so the week's pretty full but I'm keen to get booked up for weekend events as the show season starts up. I would appreciate if anyone is organising or is aware of someone organising an appropriate show that I could attend. I reckon babs would fit in well at most places so please bear me in mind! Obviously I'm fully certificated as far as insurances, food hygiene etc goes. Feel free to get back to me on the forum, or if you'd prefer use my e mail for contact. Thanks:D

commercoffee@gmail.com

th_SAM_3495.jpg

Why not try a few Vw shows .. There is elemental at Stansted mountfitchet and battlesbridge all quite local to you I can get email address for you if your interested .. Plus it gets more Commers out on show ...Let me know

6432161481_b867b12a93_m.jpg

GOD DAMN IM MISSING MY VAN.
BUT IT'S GOING TO BE WORTH IT

quote:
Originally posted by RICH-LOU
Why not try a few Vw shows .. There is elemental at Stansted mountfitchet and battlesbridge all quite local to you
I can get email address for you if your interested .. Plus it gets more Commers out on show ...
Let me know

Deffo no problem with whatever make, prob be good to get a few VW shows in! Elemental is already sorted for a coffee van, contacted the organisers a few days ago, Battlesbridge I'm wating on a reply back, but keep 'em coming:)

th_SAM_3673.jpg

http://www.volkszone.com/?page_id=3 Try this link if it works

quote:
Originally posted by steve williams

sunbeam alpine national in august at bewl resevoir in kent.details on saoc website

Perfect! It's properly nice down there, and I'll have to stay for another day and get a bit of fly fishing in[8D], haven't fished there for years. Thanks.

th_SAM_3673.jpg

everyone is too busy on the ale for coffee at a commer meet (oh hang on that might just be me)

The Dog is on its way....
0049.gif

http:www.singleusemedical.co.uk
my new business

quote:
Originally posted by steve williams

sunbeam alpine national in august at bewl resevoir in kent.details on saoc website

Thanks, but it's a no go. Got a rather sniffy reply saying Bewl had it's own facilities etc and it wouldn't be down to the club anyway.

Never really liked sunbeam alpines anyway...:p

th_SAM_3673.jpg

Unfortunately there's an ancient by-law preventing English traders from distributing goods across the border in leap years. Goes back hundreds of years apparently...

th_SAM_3673.jpg

No law against camping and giving away free samples in return for beer:)

th_DCP_9909.jpg

Two's company

quote:
Originally posted by Panky

Unfortunately there's an ancient by-law preventing English traders from distributing goods across the border in leap years. Goes back hundreds of years apparently...

th_SAM_3673.jpg

No law against camping and giving away free samples in return for beer:)

th_DCP_9909.jpg

Two's company
Always happy to exchange most things with anything, couldn't envisage actually charging on a club weekend, it's the drive to Wales with no overdrive that concerns me!;)

th_SAM_3673.jpg

I did get there under commer power, it's just the last seven miles wasn't my own, rather it was Peggy's.

I shall be going in my non-overdrive new van, although I think that I'll have more problems stopping rather than moving :)

quote:
Originally posted by thowman

quote:
Originally posted by Gladys

So what are you going in then [?]

Gladys :)

100_1472-1.jpg
hr height=

Back