Potential Essex meet

Evening All, due to the cancellation of my holiday on the Isle of WIght from the 7th May, i find that there may be a possibilty of arranging a
meet at the Homesteads site rally field in Weeley near Clacton, Essex, where we were last time. I have still to speak with them to confirm but according to their program it is available for the 5-10th May. I'm just trying to gauge interest at the moment for potential numbers. I will book provisionally and if there If there is enough interest in the next few weeks, i can then secure the booking. Cheers. Trev

Hi, I have provisionally booked the rally field for 6th - 9th May. I realize that it is school times but is all i can get.
If you are interested, could you let me me know A.S.A.P. so i have an idea of numbers to give Homesteads, thanks.

HI All. As of today I still have only myself and Colin as definite yes's and a couple of maybe's.
I'm afraid if i don't get some more interest/definites by Sunday evening I will be cancelling this meet as it is on private rally field and is very popular, so in order for the Homesteads to arrange anyone else, I need give a little notice. Also it requires some organization and I have a lot on this year so I don't want to waste mine or anyone elses time. Thanks
Trev

Back