genuine dodge and commer parts for sale.

quote:
Originally posted by commeracer

could try listing them individually woolfy :)

"you were only supposed to blow the bloody SLIDING doors off"

I agree too, things seem to sell better that way, as people don't always need all the items at once

Cazz...Is just Commer mad, and talks a load of nonsense

Sure you will sell them Woolfy, someone will come along who is willing to pay a fair price ;)

the reserve was about seven hundred pound i think, which i thought was not unreasonable considering the amount of panels you would have been getting. i mean the front nose cone has got to be worth £350.00 all day long for a genuine panel of that size. then you had the dash board panel.window screen surround,two rear corners.lower side skirt panel, inner rear cill. and a rear number plate panel.i dont know people today want everything for nothing now days.;):Did rather turn the front panel into a cocktail bar in me conservatory, or a mixing deck for me records with flashing head lights.or even better still, a barbeque after i weld a few mesh grills onto the top of it .than to give it away for nothing. or i could by that dodge panel van on ebay with the rotten front panel.

Woolfy, I will email you this lunchtime re. the windscreen surround

Cheers

Paul

th_Commer_carpark.jpg

Commer 'Hi Tor' by TorCars

I asked Minky about using the front for some house decoration including the lights woolfy - she was having none of it ;)

mybanner4a41eb1237a97.jpg

Do as the guys say Woolfy, list seperately on eBay and stick to your guns re. the money you want from then.

By the way, those cones I bought off you; I can pick them up at the meet if I attend, to save you posting :)

I may have to renew my interest in the rear cone. Have you got both the near and offside cones?
I am assuming they are the full panel, from the wrapping around the door pillar and round into the van at the seam?

View the Commer resto pics here: http://s786.photobucket.com/albums/yy149/bazil1972/

mybanner4ab7d769aa2c9.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by woolfy

the reserve was about seven hundred pound i think, which i thought was not unreasonable considering the amount of panels you would have been getting. i mean the front nose cone has got to be worth £350.00 all day long for a genuine panel of that size. then you had the dash board panel.window screen surround,two rear corners.lower side skirt panel, inner rear cill. and a rear number plate panel.i dont know people today want everything for nothing now days.;):Did rather turn the front panel into a cocktail bar in me conservatory, or a mixing deck for me records with flashing head lights.or even better still, a barbeque after i weld a few mesh grills onto the top of it .than to give it away for nothing. or i could by that dodge panel van on ebay with the rotten front panel.

Worth alot more seeing as the proceeds are going to do most people on here a favour in the long run!

Back