FOR SALE... SOLD!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone my camper is up for sale but only cause i wanna bigger commer with a overhead bed.what can i say about dipsy reg we love him so much and dont want to part, but needs must. He has 11 months m.o.t tax excempt.
He has 30000 miles on clock and has been in the local area all its life.It was sat inside a garage just down the road from me for 11 years and i found her and got her going on the same fuel that was still in the tank.The 70 year old man i bought it off said the water pump had gone and he drove it in there 11 years ago and there it sat all this time.
Hes just had a massive service abviously, and he runs perfect i use him everyday, as far as i know everything on the camper is originall, meaning the interior and curtains.
He is a solid van no problems at all.
I also have massive collection of parts including doors new locks all brake parts i think i have most parts for him, these will be included in the sale.
There are few rust patches around only layer though, and the bottoms of the front doors maybe could do with sorting there is a bit on the botoms but not that bad.
Had a new battery and gas pipes changed and a gas check done to be safe.
Really unsure what price to ask for him open to offers any questions just ask.Or call 07977274666 thanks lawrence

That is one very nice van, someone is going to be a very lucky Commerfan [8D]

'Harvey the RV'

Hi Loz glad your still staying with the commer fans [^]good luck finding a bigger one,seems to be a few about,I do remember the tourstar being for sale but quite a hefty price tag I think?
£3,000 ? maybe a bit more for dipsey reg thats what I would want for him if he was mine :p
good luck [8D]

"SYBHIL" & N0.1

dare I say it - wait for the next issue of Practical Classics to come out and wait for the post feature bounce ? [:0]

(obviously allow a discount for forum members :D )

www.littleyellowcar.co.uk

Looks a wonderful van, love the Carmarthen registration and hope it stays in the area - if funds were there I'd go for it myself. Sure if you're ever down this way and wanted a look over Klix the highwayman Commer to see what space is like that Charlie would love to meet you.

If Dipsy Rej on the road and still with you, do you fancy a spin down to Penparc show in Cardigan on the may bank holiday? there is a show regular who has been desperate to buy an autosleeper to bring his classic moped to shows - can't guarantee he'll be there of course but hopefully Klix and Bessie will be:)
If you can't make it then will try and remember to take some pics of Dipsy Rej and contact details for you to pass on;)

Bessie - four star commerdation

Is that the show in cardigan or is that the show near llandysul the steam one,i get mixed up what there called.I really want to go the steam one, been wanting to go for a few years now.

Cardigan show is the may bank holiday and Llandysul is the steam august bank holiday - is a great event,good place for commer camper vans[^] have got some pics under 'shows' category on forum

torture [:0] bet he didn't think so it's a commer :DDid you tell him about the forum?
Have you found another yet?

"SYBHIL" & N0.1

Regular stops for tea and toast :D and sod the motorway services :I.

'Harvey the RV'

they are joining an ever growing southern contingent lets hope they sign up!

we have sunbeamsam down the road too!

another one sunning itself on the south coast[8D] the commer riviera:D

Klix the Highwayman came up to West Wales from Selsey the other side of Portsmouth, they left about 6pm then stopped by the Severn Bridge overnight and did the rest the next day. The advantage of buying a camper van - o.k. it's slower but as Panky rightly says the motorway services and motels become redundant:)

Journey back was fine - already loving the brakes[:0] - if a little slow. We even overtook caravans occasionally to make a point!

Best fun was when the dipswitch on the lights kept sticking down so no lights heading into on-coming traffic on narrow welsh roads!

Only a few small jobs to do so will see you all on the road shortly!

Ape

quote:

Best fun was when the dipswitch on the lights kept sticking down so no lights heading into on-coming traffic on narrow welsh roads!

oh yes - know that one well;)[:0]

Glad you made it back o.k. and delighted that van gone to good home with the chance of following your further adventures on the forum - good luck with it [8D]

Back