EYH798C

Adz

Hi

New to the forum, I hope this the right place to post this! I’m looking for my mums old van (EYH798C), if anyone has this van or knows it’s whereabouts i’d love to hear from you

Hi and welcome. Do you have any pictures etc. What type and where was it last etc. If anybody knows, this lot will :)

Thanks, it was last seen in Bloxham near Banbury Oxfordshire about 8 years ago. It's identical to the one in this picture, except it was baby bluevarious-sep-2009-shutterstock-editorial-1013222a.jpg

Just beat me to it:)
Could be languishing in a barn somewhere so hopefully it will turn up. Good luck.

Reactions: Adz
Earlier today I informed Adz that the Highwayman (EYH798C) he was searching for sadly was the very Highwayman which I picked up bits from last week in the Cotswolds. It seems to me that this camper was yet another victim of water intrance and subsequent serious rot, as well as a body with far more rust than met the eye. Very sad. :(

The only good news om this was that the last keeper of the vehicle (which was the one uncovering the real horrors underneath the exterior), had the foresight to see that others could make use of whatever what was left of it - and sold these rather than binning it. So the parts which could be saved from EYH798C have been taken care of.

Photo below is from the later stages of dismantling, while steering, some trim, a headlamp, engine and gearbox and other bits were still to be removed.

7YiLGAr.jpg
7dJ9rHT.jpg

Back