Dodge Spacevan camper on Ebay

Looks good and I'm tempted to take a look.
Anything specific to the Dodge or does the Commer buyers guide stand - I.e. check everywhere for rust.
It's also been SORN since September 2013. The seller is willing to put an MOT on it when bought.

Only superficial differences, doors, trim and lights mainly. Looks really nice, anyone know it?

It looks fine to me, the staining could be running out of the door or a bit of rust in the door step, only was to tell is to have a look;) It looks very tidy - maybe recently re-sprayed, check for filler under the shiny paint. Worth putting an offer in:)

I'm not one to count chickens etc. so I've been quiet on this whilst a few bits needed sorting.
But all being well it is travelling to mine this week.
It needs a couple of things sorting before I consider it road worthy but they're mostly down to being left standing for a while.

Panky : The rust patch was indeed water draining from the doors - the window seals definitely need sorting on these.

Spacevandy : Thanks for putting the listing here, saw it here before my eBay saved search got it.

I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions to ask soon.

A few of the pictures I took on the first visit:

P1110867.JPG

P1110868.JPG

P1110898.JPG

Excellent, looks like a good 'un:)
How about bringing it to Commerfest so we can have a good crawl over it;)

Would have loved to have made Commerfest (and I'd already checked the details when I was looking for a van) and met up with you all, sadly it clashes with a music festival we attend every year :(

congratulations, now listen here commer-fest has happened once before the last one was 5 years ago,you won't be disappointed! you have been warned !

It looks brilliant ....... Mine is quite straight too but colour is too bland ...... Luckily paint jobs here don't cost what they cost in England! You know what the English are like ..... Oh, wait a minute ..... Lol

Just back from Bearded Theory festival in Derbyshire, hopefully next year the van will be used for that - the VW I hired for this year didn't actually make the journey. The one that clashes with Commerfest is Standon Calling in Hertfordshire that we've been going to for about 7 years. May also try Forgotten Fields which is a spin off from Kendal Calling.

Back