Commer Walk Thru Wilson Adventurer up for sale (again)

Makes my blood boil when I see this. A totally unique camper destroyed and then cast aside when it was no longer useful :mad:
Good to see the seller has acknowledge this dark part of it's history and hopefully a more sympathetic new owner will come along.
Love those cab seats:cool:

Makes my blood boil when I see this. A totally unique camper destroyed and then cast aside when it was no longer useful :mad:
Good to see the seller has acknowledge this dark part of it's history and hopefully a more sympathetic new owner will come along.
Love those cab seats:cool:
Makes my blood boil as well!
I have tried to buy this back a few times over the past couple of years, but the seller won`t budge on the price and in my opinion £5500 is just unrealistic for the van in its current state. Its soaking wet inside which means the timber frame is probably now rotten and will be in need of some serious repair and that`s before you start on replicating the original interior or fitting a modern one and I doubt very much it will run again without some serious recommissioning.
Such a shame that it has been allowed to get in this state after the effort I put in back in 2016 to get her back on the road and usable as the unique motorhome she once was..

Attachments

• 31089708831_b0dff9f871_s.jpg
    31089708831_b0dff9f871_s.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 10
And its back on again!
It will eventually find its way back to me at a price that reflects the amount of work it will need to get it back to what it was.

So hope it comes back to you so it can be sorted properly. Really annoys me that people do this to unique vehicles
Cheers. I expect it will end up making around £4-5k again which is too much when you look at how much serious work needs doing and no doubt it will be another winning bidder with a low feedback score who doesn`t make contact...or could be a friend of the seller and it will end up either back on ebay yet again or left to slowly rot away where it is.
I have tried to have a deal with the seller in the past but rather than sell it to the one person who knows the van and will restore it back to what it was he would rather keep listing it on ebay!!
31089708831_b0dff9f871_s.jpg

So the Walk Thru "sold" for over £6k last time it was advertised but guess what....it hasn`t sold at all!
The seller has listed a couple of other vehicles for sale today and there in the background sits the Walk Thru looking very forlorn, so either someone did bid and then backed away or more likely the seller had a friend bidding it up for him.
I messaged him and asked if it was still for sale about 3 weeks ago but never had a reply.
That van is doomed unfortunately.

Back