Commer PB & spare engine & OD gear box give away

quote:
Originally posted by bazzateer

Please don't start again guys

BazRockscropped.jpg
Spare a Commer Guv?
If I told you I was a pathological liar, would you believe me?

Is what you said Baz!! .....why even say that in the first place?? Please tell everyone what prompted that comment?? Coz I see nothing wrong or out of place??

th_Tigger002.jpg
''COMMER'EnSayThat''

Sorry, I was going to try Colin but I really can't be bothered. If you can't understand the difference between asking someone not to start to do something and asking them to stop actually doing something then I can't explain it to you.

When I get home I'll review the emails you forwarded to me last night and check the time-line then report back for all to see, OK?

(edited for spelling)
BazRockscropped.jpg
Spare a Commer Guv?

You are missing the point...why even ask someone not to start, when there was no point or reason to ask them not to start in the first place?

th_Tigger002.jpg
''COMMER'EnSayThat''

how i personally see it is. colin just stated that the van was still available if anyone was interested. i said that i thought woolfy.s name was down on it first and colin questioned this and then baz said dont start guys:( why i dont know as nothing bad was said:)

th_IMG_4730.jpg

As an independant observer the way I read it was Baz having a little sarcstic joke (as he does) Just shows how people can read different things into a comment:I

th_DCP_9909.jpg

Two's company

hi guys can we all play nice again. if anyone is to blame its probably me to be honest because i told adrian that i would have the van from him, and i promise i still will have the van from him, and that i would give him some money for the van. the problem i have had is getting the van picked up, as i have been waiting on two seperate scenarios to unfold. the first one is that a fello member on here told me that they were going to have me do some work on their van and they live not to far from adrian, so to cut the costs down i was going to pick the vans up at the same time rather than do two journeys. i was told that i could pick the van up two weeks ago by this other member , but then there was a problem and it has now been put back to this thursday:(. the other option i had was to wait until my mate who owns the tow truck, to tell me when he would be going down that way next, and he again would pick it up for me and it would work out a little cheaper, but unfortunatly this has not happened yet either :(. i have sent adrian a couple of messages the last few days but i cant seem to get a reply. so if you are listening adrian can you please text me back to arrange collection on thursday cheers.;)

th_HPIM1509.jpg

Big Bad Woolf

Sounds like the scenarios we get up to Woolfy,Good luck sorting it out.
Colin shut up!
Baz The written word is too easily mis understood
I sometimes read things several times before I grasp whats being said :I
helps if you know the person if not its difficult.

Commer Dandy by Dandy Caravans
The Colonel Mustard

quote:
Originally posted by Enigma

Every time...its 'Colin shut up'

Fine!

th_Tigger002.jpg
''COMMER'EnSayThat''

[:X] sorry the smilie is ugly :I

Commer Dandy by Dandy Caravans
The Colonel Mustard

The Pankster is spot on![8D] I then decided to play along with the overly defensive responses from Colin and, to a lesser extent Mark (who I got the impression realised?):I Sorry guys. See how easily you can feel singled out though?;) Anyway, I'm off to beddie byes.[:0] (nearest smiley to a yawn I could see)

BazRockscropped.jpg
Spare a Commer Guv?

Edit: for smilies

quote:
Originally posted by bazzateer

The Pankster is spot on![8D] I then decided to play along with the overly defensive responses from Colin and, to a lesser extent Mark (who I got the impression realised?):I Sorry guys. See how easily you can feel singled out though?;) Anyway, I'm off to beddie byes.[:0] (nearest smiley to a yawn I could see)

BazRockscropped.jpg
Spare a Commer Guv?

Edit: for smilies

lets all play nice eh[:X][:X][:X]

th_IMG_4730.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Fontaine

A ;) after what you said Baz would of helped I think!

Jon&Cara - missing Fontaine

Fair point, same could be said for others' posts too.

BazRockscropped.jpg
Spare a Commer Guv?

How dare you send such filth to my personal email Mark! Oh............ sorry (er........'delete browser history' .........that's better!).

Anyway, PM'd you back and got your reply to my PM which was a reply to your PM............I think!

BazRockscropped.jpg
Spare a Commer Guv?

Eventually found a pic I took of Adrian's Highwayman when it was in Ruislip back in '07. Not a great pic as I was driving past at the time!

007.jpg

BazRockscropped.jpg
Spare a Commer Guv?

Back