Commer PB Auto Sleeper for sale - new pictures added. Reduced £13,500

Peter Rowe

It is with great reluctance that me and my partner have finally decided to sell our Commer PB Auto Sleeper.
We have been restoring this for many years and spent 10's of thousands on it and no longer have the time or drive to do the final push to complete this project.

We have had it dipped, every panel has been replaced or fabricated to bring it back to showroom conditions.
Runs like a dream for a 52 your old van. (have video of it running and starting up, if interested send me your email address and I will pass on, unable to upload here.)
Passed an MOT but has not been driven for over a year which is why we have finally decided to sell the van.
All exterior work is complete as you can see form the pictures, smooth running as you can hear from the video.
We have all the original interior including the Fridge, cooker and sink along with the cupboards, some parts were beyond saving so some work will be needed to complete the project.
We know we will not get close to the money we have put into this van but would like to try and sell for £18,000.
Please call me if you would like to look at the van, we are open to reasonable offers.

Putting in here first as we would like it to go to a commer fan, someone that loves the vehicles rather than someone looking to but to rent out etc...

Regards,
Peter Rowe
Located in West Sussex Crawley.
Mobile: 07443 318 631

Attachments

• IMG_1605.jpg
    IMG_1605.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1606.jpg
    IMG_1606.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1607.jpg
    IMG_1607.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1608.jpg
    IMG_1608.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1615.jpg
    IMG_1615.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1616.jpg
    IMG_1616.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1621.jpg
    IMG_1621.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1622.jpg
    IMG_1622.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1623.jpg
    IMG_1623.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1624.jpg
    IMG_1624.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
What a gorgeous van, so sad you've decided to sell but it seems to be the right choice for you but a fantastic opportunity for someone else.
Good luck and hopefully someone will see it for it's true value and snatch our hand off

Hopefully it's gone to a good home, don't be a stranger though we are Commer fans and welcome those who have moved on and those who simply love them :)

Back