Commer Luton

martin maltas

Staff member
For sale in March, Cambridgeshire. Chris [?]

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Commer-Luton-Van-1974_W0QQitemZ260231777279QQihZ016QQcategoryZ108851QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

waiting on pic's sounds awful[:0]

"RAN"the van FORSALE. "SYBHIL" & N0.1 Probably won't get restored unless I win the lottery.

seen pic's :p
wouldn't mind campering one of these :D[}:)]:D
would that be acceptable behaviour or not?

"RAN"the van FORSALE. "SYBHIL" & N0.1 Probably won't get restored unless I win the lottery.

imagine if some lucky person bought this luton van for peanuts and when they got it home they found the back stuffed wth commer panels ect. you never know it could happen.[?];):p

I am trying not to look I am trying not to look
I am trying not to look I am trying not to look where would I put it [?]
doesn't look bad at all [}:)]

Bags of room for a wood burner[8D] and probable a three piece suite.

'Harvey the RV'

fridge freezer & a king size four poster bed [:0]I am thinking port hole windows [:eek:)]

I see that old thing in his field 3weeks ago and went and knocked on the door. But there was no answer! Typical thought I found a nother one! Then to see I missed it on ebay last week!

Hope it didn't go for scrap, good clear photos on listing with usual culprits on doors and corners looking saveable but fields not normally very kind to undersides:(

Bessie - four star commerdation

Gonna make a nice ride...bargain price as well considering its £185 a tonne at the mo for scrap.
Looks like it will need a few of Mr Woolfys panels..

I thought it looked really solid [^]
also the fields out that way are peat soil [}:)] wide open fields lots of wind so even when wet dries really quick!
isn't peat good for preserving things?
lets hope the buyer finds his way here soon :p commer luton van just for google search engine if he is researching :)

"SYBHIL" & N0.1

Back