Commer Camper Van 1969

Hi again sorry didn't get round to emailing you photos of my van and now ashamed to say that she didn't survive the winter very well.

Everything is still complete but part of the front roof blew off in the wind a couple of months ago. However, it is not damaged but now the need to get rid of the van is urgent.

When she was on the road, about fifteen years ago, everything was in good working order. The engine should still be ok as no water was left in the radiator.

I have come to the point of having to have a good clear out and if nobody is interested in picking the complete van up then she will be scrapped.

I'm not expecting any money for the van I just want someone to make use of the parts or possibly restore her.

Please contact me very soon as she has got to go by the end of this week.

if no body else comes forward I guess it's my duty to stop her from being scrapped,I am not far away :)

"SYBHIL" & N0.1

Would I be right in thinking she is a coachbuilt van?

I am not in a position to offer her a home, but as you are local I would be happy to assist in any rescue. :)

hi there i would be really interested in this and would l;ove to get it back on the road you can contact me on 07789693959 thanks jamie or email peachesnchrome@live.co.uk

ok guys i went and tried to pick it up but it was literally falling apart as i tried to load it and the chassis was being pulled apart instead of it moving so alass it is still there i would say that the only thing that may be ok is the engine n box but i have no idea contact jane if you need any bits as i think it will be going to the scrayard in the sky very soon jamie

As Jammie said, it wasn't possible to move the Commer. Therefore if anybody wants parts please come and help yourself.

My mobile is 07882521893. This weekend would be a good time.

Thanks Jane

Back