Classic camper insurance

Can anyone recommend an insurance company to insure 1972 Jennings, last insured in 2012, some I have rung have no idea what I'm talking about, not a great start, especially as one of them was my previous insurer!!

I can second RH, very competitive and no problems in the years I've been with them. Got all my classics with them.

Peter James are not half bad if you are saddled with a fleet of classics;), try their online 'quick quote'.

Another vote for Peter James. My Commer, Singer Vogue and two Imps cost just over £100 for all 4. Now the Commer is gone the other three are about £90.

I tried RH and they quoted me 233!!!

The company i have other classics with wont put it n with my cars as its a camper!!!

That's crazy, RH charge me about £70 for each of my campers - with a very generous mileage allowance (I think it's unlimited) including breakdown cover. It must be your location:(

Im so tempted to ring them and say others are getting it at that price!

Are yours campers. They asked quite a lot of questions; if it had a sink, cooker, fridge and also how many it seated. What do u put for that?

Yes both mine are campers one an Auto-Sleeper the other a Jennings. Did you quote the converter of your van to them or just call it a camper?

Yes i quoted auto sleeper. Even detailed about them as ive AS's since i was a baby!!!

How many would u class for seating as that may effect it?

Back