A couple more on ebay!

Good luck with the search, would it give you any advantage being a named driver on your folks' policy at all or does the under 25 thing still scupper that?

Hope you find cover o.k. - will be a good day to see the fine beastie on the road:)

Bessie - four star commerdation

It would be well worth joining the Classic Camper Club, as a member you get discounted insurance through various companys, Lynbrook is one such company, and you soon save the annual membership fee of £21.00 many times over, there also a good bunch of people and produce an excellent bi monthly club mag. Oh, perhaps I should`nt mention that on this forum!! [8D]

I can do a mag if you want :D:D:D

*open forum*
*select threads active in the last month*
*print*

SUCCESS!!! I finally found someone who'd do the deal! They're a lovely, friendly company called Henderson Taylor - Me and a friend on the policy, Fully comp for...£282!! Thats 1 year UK and EU with a mileage limit, but that can be altered if need be!! A touch better than Norwich Unions £3000 me thinks :p I didn't quite know what to make the agreed value of the van...£1500[?] Me and the van should be on the road next Friday if all goes to plan!! Eek!! Thanks for all the advice, I'll look into joining the exclusive club! If anyone needs to get an under 25 insured here's Henderson Taylors' number 0161 4377442! Yay!! :D:D:D

Back