1972 Ragtop PB

I really can't see me doing anything with my PB anytime soon so if an offer is made that I am happy with then I will part with it.

Last page of my thread about the van is here:http://forum.commervanfan.co.uk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3555&whichpage=21
along with the ebay photo of the front bench seat I bought (which has two matching seats for the back).

I am not desperate to part with it and it is also blocked in by a Vito which I am refitting injectors into which will not move for a week or so.

Its roughly hand painted, needs work to the side panels, rear number plate section and doors. All structural welding was done. Needs a mechanical fuel pump, tyre / tyres.
Has some history with the van, two sets of keys, can be sold with the Autosleeper pop top which needs work.

PM or email me if interested at all
william @ sankey3635.fsnet.co.uk

quote:
Originally posted by bazzapalmer999

Hey Brazil, I think I emailed you but not sure, you still got her!

Still got the van, as I said above I am not desperate to get rid of it. Would just be better off being used.

Forgot to mention that the van is 10 miles south of Shrewsbury, Shropshire and I am open to offers.

Want one of those front seats, i think the colour would be too much to deal with though, guess its a job lot? If not ill have a think.

Hasta la supervista baby

quote:
Originally posted by markc64

Hi I did email you but never heard anything

Sorry mate, I thought I had replied to everyone. I will check my mail again

Van is in Shropshire, just south of Shrewsbury.

£1200 without the set of seats
£1400 with the seats
Or £300 just for the seats
Autosleper roof can be included in both prices.

Hi

Is this van still for sale? Very interested having read your thread.

Thanks

" For a successful technology , reality must take precedence over public relations." Richard Feynman.

Hi Iain and welcome to the Madhouse:D
What on earth has got you into Commers;)

41fa30c8-22ce-43e8-bd12-188475a80292.jpg

Founder of the Non-Facebook Club

Hi Panky.

Thanks for the welcome!

Well the combined love of all things old and being and a love of the internal combustion engine and that stubborn attitude to take on stuff that any sensible person would walk away from!

I was looking for an alternative to the VW camper and thought about a Thames van as my Dad had one when I was a kid. We used to go on holiday in it. That is when I came across a Commer on Ebay. Well out of my price range but the one for sale on this thread is within budget. I restore, maintain, modify and even build vehicles from scratch for a living so I have no issues around owning one though it must be up and running really. I don't want a long term project as I have enough of those right now but if it runs and can get through an MOT without major surgery I'll be interested. I can then slowly do the work required.

If this van has been sold and you know of any alternatives please let me know!

Thanks again

Iain

"For a successful technology , reality must take precedence over public relations" Richard Feynman

Back