Mirrors..

Looking back (see what I did there..) to a discussion from ages ago.
What alternative wing mirrors are people using? Whilst I love the original ones on my van I have blindspots big enough to hide the entire Atlantic Fleet.
The N/s is the worst to the point I need a copilot for lane changes.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1623403756207.jpg
    FB_IMG_1623403756207.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 2
I have those mirrors with convex reflectors in them and don't have a problem with blind spots. If you have flat reflectors the field of view will be very restricted. I get replacement glasses from Big Wheels Services (truck parts suppliers) in boxes of 4 and they are quite cheap.

I have those mirrors with convex reflectors in them and don't have a problem with blind spots. If you have flat reflectors the field of view will be very restricted. I get replacement glasses from Big Wheels Services (truck parts suppliers) in boxes of 4 and they are quite cheap.
Do they fit in the standard mirror cases?

I thought that’s why there are so many windows in the back. Lane changes? I only use the n/s one for parking lol

Yes. They are OEM for the mirrors. Made by Ashtree.
Sorry Paul, that was a slightly misleading answer.
Now home, I've checked the box. They come helpfully in boxes of 4, complete heads with stem clamps. It's possible to fit larger heads. Like mine are 10 x 6 inch. You won't notice the extra drag while accelerating, and might even benefit while slowing down:).

Sorry Paul, that was a slightly misleading answer.
Now home, I've checked the box. They come helpfully in boxes of 4, complete heads with stem clamps. It's possible to fit larger heads. Like mine are 10 x 6 inch. You won't notice the extra drag while accelerating, and might even benefit while slowing down:).
Will try and get some ordered then. Cheers

Back