Dormobile project.

Looks spot on mate. Have you any pictures of the interior as mine came without any so its a blank canvas.

How many passengers would you need to carry? The seats in mine are the bed. The table fills in the gap between them and the cushions lay flat. I can take more pics if helpful to you.

How many passengers would you need to carry? The seats in mine are the bed. The table fills in the gap between them and the cushions lay flat. I can take more pics if helpful to you.
That's a good point mate.. At the most 3 people plus a dog. It has a middle front seat as well it also came with the 2 hammocks in the roof. I suppose I'd only need a double seat down the left side which could also be a bed and another seat at the front possibly. Yes more pictures would be good as I need all the ideas I can get..!

This link should take you to Studiocommer's archive.
If you scroll down to near the bottom of page 13 there are pages from the Commer Dormobile Coaster brochure including some interior shots

0D992202-B751-44E9-B791-0BFD5120FB58.jpeg7BC07E2F-05E2-489E-8336-E15105D08744.jpegViews with sink and cooker positions. Glowing display is switches for lights etc from leisure battery with voltage and watts being used display. I wired the light switches to glow all the time so easy to find in the dark

80BC3320-1F39-47E9-854E-220702DCDE5A.jpegDrivers side rear seats. The back folds down flat and the table hides behind that when not in use. I put a roll of tape under it for better view. Any other pics or dimensions let me know

Lol. Getting there. cushions and curtains to do over the winter. Will start a thread for that as he is going in for surgery then for panels and respray

Back