Just joined up!

Basilbrushhead

Hello everyone... This is my first post... I just lost out on the brown and yellow wanderer in Northern Ireland last night... Was about to book flight from Southampton and looking forward to my road trip back to Wiltshire when I got a message to say the van had just been sold... Gutted... However... Now on the lookout for our potential new member of the family... If anyone knows of any similar vans coming up for sal soon... Please let me know Feeling optimistic

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi Basil and welcome to the Madhouse:D
Check out the For Sale section on here, there's a couple of recent additions and a bit closer for you than Northern Ireland:)

Thanks Zena. I'm in Salisbury... Where are you? This will be my fourth camper but first Commer... Very excited and seems like a great community

Thanks peeps... after 10 years with a camper... (3 X vw's) We've had two recent tented camping trips... The latest of which we forgot our poles... A not so quick trip back and two very tired little boys... I can't wait to get back behind the wheel of a classic... Commer all the way though from now on... Wish me luck in my search And yes Cybil would be a great name for a van!!

Thanks Zena. I'm in Salisbury... Where are you? This will be my fourth camper but first Commer... Very excited and seems like a great community
I'm near stroud but come Salisbury way on way down to Bournemouth when camping. Can't wait to see your new addition and follow progress on the net. It's a great forum to belong to.

We're not far from you in Newbury. We were over your direction for the Vintage Nostalgia Show. Three Commers there this year. Good luck with your search.

Back