Commer 68/69

Please let me know if anybody would like to help themselves to parts from this 1968 Camper van. Windscreen alone must be worth a bit. Engine should be ok. Would prefer that the whole van be taken away but that may not be possible. So please come and help yourselves as I must have the van scrapped by weekend 7th June. This time it really is going.

Thanks

Jane

Best you post your location and a contact number Jane..im sure somebody, maybe even everybody who's nearby will be round..[}:)]

Hi Jane we have a Highwayman but need lots of bits, I know your van is different but maybe some bits we can use, can we have a look please, thanks Lynne 01394 420265 we are at woodbridge suffolk

I think you just need to go there [?] click profile for location.may have already posted previously a contact no.

"SYBHIL" & N0.1

What kind of condition is the interior in? Might like some bits if it's alright.

"You were only supposed to blow the bloody tyres up!"

Hi thanks to Jane we now have some extra bits including a sink and tap, a spare windsceen, door handles,indicator stalk.Thanks for the tea and a warm welcome,even if we got wet. Finding our way home was much easier than finding Janes as her postcode was not on our sat nav and she lives in the sticks(beautiful we want her garden) Think how much stuff you could have if you had that much space.
Thanks again Lynne & Gary

Back