BRAND NEW 2011 COMMERS

O.k I lied :D

But I can offer my Graphic & Web Design Skills, please check out my new site and if there is anything I can help with let me know, I'm sure there is a few awesome CommerVanFan'ers that need there business to be as cool as there van!

www.jonnyduffin.com

There's a typo, Should say "Make sure your company stands out" not "stand out". Otherwise, looking good!

BazRockscropped.jpg
Spare a Commer Guv?
If I told you I was a pathological liar, would you believe me?

Not forgetting admin's Liza is also freelancing now :) in the above; you could play them off against one another!

quote:
Originally posted by Jonny

O.k I lied :D

But I can offer my Graphic & Web Design Skills, please check out my new site and if there is anything I can help with let me know, I'm sure there is a few awesome CommerVanFan'ers that need there business to be as cool as there van!

www.jonnyduffin.com

As it happens I wondered if you could confirm for me where to go to set upa free .co.uk website? I don't need much, just one page with a few photo's and contact details. Mate of mine suggested YOLA, all seemed ok until I went to go 'live' and they wanted 26 quid for the web address name (which wasn't being used) I want free. Properly free. Can you help?

Cheers.

th_SAM_3495.jpg

Hi John,

Ping me across a email (studio(at)jonnyduffin.com) I'm sure there is some sort of agreement we can come to, or you can get my number off my site and give me a bell.

Cheers
Jonny

Back