WANTED COMMER /DODGE PANEL VAN

Hi all :)
I am after a panel van ,I was tempted by the yellow lowerd one on ebay but it was a step too far for my skill set so what I would like is something tatty but not a full restoration :)

thats what Im looking for:) I even have a pair of new sliding doors that I got off the forum about 2 years ago ,I could have had the lowered one of ebay but I think it was just too far gone for me ,and it had been lowered too much

when I first got in to commers my mate found the picture of the rat look pale green van with the lemonade add on the side , I think it belongs to some one on the forum it my have a V8 in it ,to me it is one of the coolest vans I have seen

Sunny Citrus - fruit delivery rather than lemonade. no v8 in it last time I spoke to BobbyMilk&Two

Does Tim mean HIS SLYDER is up for sale or Sunny Citrus

here's mine.. Not for sale though as I'm spending a small fortune on a huge v8 conversion.

Attachments

• WP_20150504_11_09_06_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150504_11_09_06_Pro.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
loving the white walls :) it looks like the slider is moving to Yorkshire Tim is making a new tank as I type. the trailer is booked for Thursday ;)

Congratulations:)
You do realise that you've bought a piece of Commervanfan history 'The Slyder' - big responsibility;)

Hi all :)
I am after a panel van ,I was tempted by the yellow lowerd one on ebay but it was a step too far for my skill set so what I would like is something tatty but not a full restoration :)
Hi I've just joined as I'm selling a commer panel van with the sliding doors, I brought the van as I thought it would look good advertising my chimney sweep firm,but I don't have the time needed to get it sorted.
I can supply some photos if it helps.

Back