New profile posts

Hi Melissa, sorry to hear about your circumstances but glad you and the dog are OK. I don't have anything for sale but in case you haven't done so already a post on the main forum should get you some leads. There's at least one van up for sale there I think.
Baz
I'm in the market to purchase a live on van or small camper lost everything but my service dog to a fire and now I'm starting over.
Hi everyone.
It's been a while since last on...had one OP after another on my wrist & hand & Not touched Lilly for a yr... i've just got back into her & currently fitting a Audi TT fuel/filler cap, Pool ball gear knob & matching window winders...will post pictures when installed.
Is that a j4 next to your commer ?
Iain
Iain
Hi Tom, yes it is, its the one we talked about on the phone. The two blue J4s are in Devon now the van was full of new and old spares. not far from me 5 miles (van)30 miles( minibus) also the green 2 tone minibus is 5 miles away. that's up for sale again Gumtree) because they got the van. Iain
T
tomplumb
Hey ian just seen this comment you were talking about last nite
See you tomorrow cheers Regards Tom
Hi Trevor, can you check the seals I sent you, as I have sent someone two left hand ones. Thanks Martin
daytona
daytona
Hi Martin, Sorry I am only just replying as I have been on holiday in Devon with no laptop or internet on my phone. I will check tomorrow (Tuesday). I did look before I went away but am sure they were correct.
Will let you know for definite A.S.A.P.
Hi Martin. Thank you for your help so far. Hope you are having a restful time after the op. New PB project to replace Commer BF van. If you know anyone who may be interested in the BF please. Regards Ken.