Walk-Thru frame number location?

Hi there and welcome to the Madhouse:)
I don't know much about Walk-Thru's but we do have resources linked to our home page in the 'Mechanical' section that you may find useful

Check out the links down the right hand side of the page on the short cut below.
https://www.commervanfan.co.uk/mechanical.htm

I found this in the Walk-Thru Parts List that might help you locate the frame number

Hope this helps

Hey, thanks. Found the plate on my vehicle too, matches the registration and all. Was covered with carpet. Got some other good info from the "mechanical" section also.

But is the number stamped on the frame/body also somewhere?

Is there any more factory info (besides that seen in mechanical section) about 6cyl. petrol engine? Maybe such where factory states that this engine with such hp is offered for Walk-thru. Probably it is the most powerful stock engine option?

Sorry that's all we have on the Walk-Thru but I'm pretty sure it's the same engine that was used in the Humber Super Snipe so a search on that might give you some more information.

Hey, thanks. Found the plate on my vehicle too, matches the registration and all. Was covered with carpet. Got some other good info from the "mechanical" section also.

But is the number stamped on the frame/body also somewhere?

Is there any more factory info (besides that seen in mechanical section) about 6cyl. petrol engine? Maybe such where factory states that this engine with such hp is offered for Walk-thru. Probably it is the most powerful stock engine option?
Hi. Did you happen to find the chassis number stamped anywhere on the frame/body? I’m looking for the same thing. Cheers

Back