upholstery service offered

hi guys,

I am setting up an upholstery business at the moment, which i am currently doing at evenings and weekends. I cover seats, beds and door cards. I hope to run this as a full time business soon.

A deposit is needed to cover the initial cost of the materials. There is a link here if you would like to see the work I have already done.

http://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/traders-sale-services/ive-taken-up-auto-upholstery-no-i-aint-gay-owt-31541

cheers ade

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hey ade

Where are you based and do you have any idea what a bench seat 2 door cards and the dash on a commer would cost in a tuck and roll style?

Ade, that is some sweet and neat work fella;) hope you get some buisness from here soon. A fair few peeeps are at a meet in Wales this weekend so i would think you will get more traffic when everybody is back at home and at the pc;)

Pia is responding well to her Botox Treatment!

hi guys

Here are some pictures of some recent work i have done.I run the buisness at nights and weekends as i have a full time job during the day.

Seats

Beds

cheers ade

hi guys , sorry for the short introduction , my 15 y/o son ( whose a total petrol head aswell )has been doing a lot of web browsing and adding me to the sites , so i thought id put up a little about myself , the names adrian , ade to all that know me , 39 almost 40 , been into hot rods , kustoms and street machines and custom vans of all types since i was about 9. learnt through family members to tig , mig , gas and arc weld , shape steel with body hammers , engine, gearbox and axles rebuild and recently ( around 5 years ago )learnt by chance that i could actually upholster , so i worked out that i could give something back to the car mad world by doing the upholstery , everybody likes to have a go at welding and modifying with tools readily available from halfords and machine mart , but upholstery takes a big investment ( near on a grand ) to set up and a lot of cost if you get it wrong. i own a 1996 vw t4 lwb 2.4 van , a 5 ltr v8 bedford cf1 custom van in the making and have had around four other classics over the years . i started offering my sevices for upholstery on the vw t4 forum at a reduced labour costs for members , that took off like wildfire , so i thought id like to offer that to other van nuts also. i work full time as a refrigeration engineer by day and of evenings and weekends i do the upholstery. i hope this gives you guys an insight into who i am and that im not just some spammer looking to make a quick buck. thanks for reading. cheers ade :hangloose:

bazzateer

quote:
Originally posted by superstitch

hi mate my phone number is 07917896176. if you give me a call i will be able to help you. cheers ade

Give him a call?:D

Peggy can do 78mph!
If I told you I was a pathological liar, would you believe me?

hi guys , we have now moved into a 600 sq foot unit and set the machines up to also do soft furnishings like screen covers and curtains and cushions etc aswell as the seats. we are by junction 9 m42 .cheers ade

Lulu

Hi Ade I have just had a look at your site and I am getting a message which says "This website is suspicious. Leave now unless you know this site is safe." It would appear to be coming from a firm called Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. It is not something that I have on my PC so I would have a check on yours or get the young petrol head to check it out.quote:
Originally posted by superstitch

Hi guys here is the web adress to my website for the upholstery service.

www.mid-england-retrims.co.uk

Cheers Ade

Lulu

I've just had another look and that message is still there. Can someone let me know if it is just me getting the message or are others seeing it as well.