Tatton Park August 20th and 21st 2016

PaulJL

so its pretty much guaranteed that last years show winning van wont be at Tatton this year (got to give somebody else a chance of winning lol).
Evel and myself would still love to attend in the Multipla if possible. Can be tucked round the back if that's ok

Panky

Administrator
Staff member
so its pretty much guaranteed that last years show winning van wont be at Tatton this year (got to give somebody else a chance of winning lol).
Evel and myself would still love to attend in the Multipla if possible. Can be tucked round the back if that's ok

The ticket is issued to a particular registration number and the organisers will only transfer a ticket on a like for like basis so a Commer to Multipla swap wont be allowed I'm afraid. You could try it on the day with the tear drop in tow but I cant guarantee you would get in, even then you would have to find a space in the camping area - you know how tight it is on the stand and we don't even know if we'll be by the trees for you to hide in. So basically it's down to whatever jobsworth is on the gate you may be able to blag you way in but then again...............
Sorry about that but That's all I can suggest:(

Panky

Administrator
Staff member
Just spoke to Stuart Holmes, the show organiser, and we are definitely in:D I was getting a bit worried as the tickets haven't arrived yet but he will be sending then to us within the next couple of weeks. So we need to get things rolling, please PM me to confirm you are coming and I'll contact every one individually to make sure I catch everyone and give more details.
As we are not an official 'club' it is essential that everyone attending has third party liability insurance, this can be arranged quickly and very cheaply (£5) through Midland Events, this is for your van only and even if you don't attend Tatton it's a good idea to take it out for when you go to other shows that don't cover you for liability, I'll send the form to everyone when I contact you.
Looking forward to it and getting a bit excited:cool:

Panky

Administrator
Staff member
I've sent out emails, and a few PMs, to those on the list. Please let me know if you received them or if I've missed anyone thanks.

Not long now:D

Panky

Administrator
Staff member
The tickets have landed:)
We are out of the trees and have been given a bigger stand slap bang in the middle of the showground:D
Please can you respond to the emails I sent out the other day so we can finalise the line up, time is getting short so we need to get an idea of who will and wont be coming. I think there will be a couple of spare tickets going if there are any late comers to the party, please let me know if you are interested.

jimberlake

... What about going to the toilet?

all going well i won't be there :-\ have a great time and love to come back one year... Always falls on me holidays

Panky

Administrator
Staff member
Right next to the big marquee that holds al the exotics. They wont get any attention though with us next door;)

Panky

Administrator
Staff member
2 gallons? you're off your head on half a shandy;)
I wondered what had taken the polish of in such a nice neat arc:eek: