Pair of Front Valances

Chamba

Hi all, long time no speaky! Hope you're all well? I'm still about, those of you who remember me; I've lurking quietly in the background. I've still got my Commer (Tulip) and am re-finding my mojo to get her back on the road after body work activity taking a looooong pause. Will post pics of stunning lack of progress soon..... promise.

Meanwhile, I'm having a little clear out of stuff I don't need. I've a pair of Woolfy front valances going. Other than a bit of surface rust to remove, they're good to go.

£50 + £8 P&P, or collection from me at West Sussex

Thanks ;)

1-jpg.6768

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    913.7 KB · Views: 119

Panky

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Adam I sort of remember you ;) Vague memories of Heidi doing some first aid on you after a fight with a sky lantern, well not vague really as I nearly fell in the fire pit at the same meet:oops:
Looking forward to seeing you and Tulip again soon and good luck with selling your rusty cast offs:)

Chamba

Yes, I sort of remember driving back from Coventry with skin hanging off my finger o_O I think I may have accidentally tripped you up Panky.... Hope you're well; I do enjoy reading your fleet updates.

Panky

Administrator
Staff member
We're well thanks, just staying safe at home and waiting for the apocalypse to run it's course :rolleyes: