Hope everyone is healthy

Colin Stewart

Have not been on for a long time. The four franks are all healthy and doing well. Still running Carter the pickup to work. Had Karen the post bus out for a today Run today. Was considering turning it into a camper. Hope everyone is well.

Panky

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Colin, good to hear everyone is well.
I would advise you to put down the camper plans and step back from the postbus or consequences will be forthcoming ;)
Your Auto-Sleeper needs your attention, I can't think of a better lock-down project to keep you out of mischief:)

Colin Stewart

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thought that was a great idea as the back window would look great as a camper. I would keep the post bus on the side to keep you happy.

jimberlake

:) darksider. Would look cool though. Think someone’s just bought a mini bus home conversion on facebook with that window - need a lot of love

Panky

Administrator
Staff member
You've got a camper go and finish it.
Nothing like a nice friendly welcome back ;)

Panky

Administrator
Staff member
The Frank’s will not let me paint Carter. You lot will not let me turn the mini bus into a camper. I would be as well getting a VW.
Maybe a removeable basic camper interior but with the tin top and keep the outside as it is, I could forgive you that..........maybe

Colin Stewart

Camper is being worked on as we speak. Martin the magician is making panels and I am welding it back together. Got thinking maybe I should paint it as a post bus.