Hi, New member

Hi, new member dropping in to say hi, me and my father have purchased a ambulance that we have started to restore, big job, but have a plan and currently putting it into action.
Will be on the look out for a list of parts as we go, so fingers crossed we have come to the right place

Attachments

Panky

Administrator
Staff member
Hi and welcome to the Madhouse:D
You are definitely in the right place, lots of information and advice (good and bad:rolleyes:) on here and you will benefit from years of experience from many owners. Most parts and panels are available from Martin Maltas and a couple of other sources for mechanical bits so if it looks daunting there are lots of shining lights all the way down the tunnel.
I think Martin was one of the previous owners of you ambulance so he should know it well.

Jimmy van

Great to see more enthusiastic people taking up the challenge of a trusty rusty commer. Stay focused and take joy in each little step you complete. Many of us have been at the cor blimey stage but don't worry as everyone here wants to see your van up and running as much as you. Look forward to the updates.