Hi, New member

Discussion in 'Chat' started by Cookie2017, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Cookie2017

Cookie2017 New Member

Hi, new member dropping in to say hi, me and my father have purchased a ambulance that we have started to restore, big job, but have a plan and currently putting it into action.
    Will be on the look out for a list of parts as we go, so fingers crossed we have come to the right place

Attached Files:

2. Panky

Panky Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome to the Madhouse:D
    You are definitely in the right place, lots of information and advice (good and bad:rolleyes:) on here and you will benefit from years of experience from many owners. Most parts and panels are available from Martin Maltas and a couple of other sources for mechanical bits so if it looks daunting there are lots of shining lights all the way down the tunnel.
    I think Martin was one of the previous owners of you ambulance so he should know it well.

PaulJL likes this.
  3. bazzateer

bazzateer Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Madhouse guys.

4. PaulJL

PaulJL Well-Known Member

Welcome to the mad House.

5. BC Sunshine

BC Sunshine Member

Welcome!

6. S0updragon

S0updragon Active Member

Welcome. I have asked many a question on here and have always got an answer and advice. Enjoy! :):)

PaulJL likes this.
  7. Cookie2017

Cookie2017 New Member

Thanks all, looking forward to getting stuck in

8. Jimmy van

Jimmy van Active Member

Great to see more enthusiastic people taking up the challenge of a trusty rusty commer. Stay focused and take joy in each little step you complete. Many of us have been at the cor blimey stage but don't worry as everyone here wants to see your van up and running as much as you. Look forward to the updates.

BC Sunshine likes this.
  9. martin maltas

martin maltas Moderator Staff Member

Yes it’s my old Ambulance, I had it for around 10 years. There are some interesting original features still with it, as it’s never been messed with. The front seats are much more comfortable than the originals and pads added above the doors to stop you banging your head going fast round corners!

10. Panky

Panky Administrator Staff Member

No - they are there to bang you head against because you cant get round the corners fast enough - or anywhere else:rolleyes:

Cookie2017 and BC Sunshine like this.