Commer walk through wanted

VintageGav123

Hiya All!!

I am looking for a walk through van, even one as spares would be considered.

If there is any available drop me a reply or a PM

Regards

Vintage Gav

Panky

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the Madhouse Gav:)
There has been some Walk Thru activity on here lately so hopefully you will find what you want. I hate to say it but there has been one for sale on the I Love Commer Campers page on (cough) facebook.I don't do FB myself but if you do it might be worth a look.
Good luck

VintageGav123

Welcome to the Madhouse Gav:)
There has been some Walk Thru activity on here lately so hopefully you will find what you want. I hate to say it but there has been one for sale on the I Love Commer Campers page on (cough) facebook.I don't do FB myself but if you do it might be worth a look.
Good luck
Hi Thanks!

I'm not on FB (not for me anymore haha), but Will ask a family member too use there one. I'll give it a look

VintageGav123

Hi Panky! I bought that one for parts about 3 weeks ago. It had some decent bits on it, I'm thinking of a possible me restore and re-skinning the back end

jonlittle

Hi Gav, I have an early one - from 1962, which I was intending to convert to another food van, and we've just sorted the mechanicals on it.. it's expected to be off to the body shop next week, but I'm starting to feel that such a rare beast should probably be preserved rather than us ripping holes in the sides and flogging coffee and pastries out of it! Drop me a line if you're still in the market for one

jonlittle

Hi,
I'm interest, do you have pics and price?
I'll take a load of pics when i'm back in the workshop for you. Might even get a video. Probably going to be towards the end of the week now? I don't have a particular price in mind - it's a pretty niche market! I know what it owes me, but it's probably easiest if you come and take a look if you're interested and you can decide what it's worth to you. We're in Herts.

VintageGav123

Ok sure,
Well I'm abroad until Sunday eve, but send some pics. Indicate a price, I'll make an offer, if it's about right I'll take a trip down.