commer panels

hi i have quite a range of new old stock genuine rootes chrysler talbot pa/pb panels. too much to list really so its easier if you tell me what you want. i have passenger side front door skins.
please feel free to email me with any queries and ill be more than happy to see if i can help. im not a trader just a commer collector whos hobby has got a bit out of hand.
cheers richard

Hi Richard looking for commer hub caps.
offside sill the one which goes down the side.
Door skin,how much Richard?.
are the door skins fluted?
regards steve.

Hi Richard, I've just joined the forum tonight an see that you have doorskins available, same question as another member really, what price? oh and do you have any left?
These hubcaps seem hard to find also if anyone knows if other vehicles caps fit it may help !

ocky.mike@btinternet.com

Hi, i need any panels i can get hold of, any chance of e-mailing a list. Thanks Martin, martinmaltas@btinternet.com

hi every1
the easiest thing to do is for you to tell me what panels your after as i have a wide selection and no lists. so if you can tell me what parts you want ill have a look when i get a chance. door skins are £40 and as ive said before i only have the passenger side. carnt help with the hubcaps sorry.
cheers rich
fastbackwill@hotmail.com

hi there will ive seen your add its woolfy here can you let me have a number to contact you on as i wanted to speak with you about buying some of your stuff ,i was wondering what other panels you might have.quote:
Originally posted by commerparts

hi every1
the easiest thing to do is for you to tell me what panels your after as i have a wide selection and no lists. so if you can tell me what parts you want ill have a look when i get a chance. door skins are £40 and as ive said before i only have the passenger side. carnt help with the hubcaps sorry.
cheers rich
fastbackwill@hotmail.com

Richard, I need some roof repair sections for rear corners and sides if you have any? let me know chris_e_middleton@yahoo.co.uk

Back