Commer engine and parts free to good home (or bad even)...

Hi. As some will have seen I have replaced Pootle's engine with a rebuilt Alpine lump so now we have to get rid of the old one. It was working fine and started easily but was a bit smoky which is why I replaced it with more horses. I have the engine, starter, manifolds, carb all free to anyone who wants to collect them from Cobham in Surrey.. If no interest I'll try to shift it on ebay before dumping it... Tony

Chamba

Hi Pootle's Owner, I'd be interested in the carb, manifold and starter and anything else, but not sure I'd be able to take the complete engine. Understand if you'd rather not split though.

Hi Chamba. To be honest I'd be happy to see the parts go to anyone who might have a use for them. If you can come along you can take whatever bits you feel you can use/store/sell. We are near the M25/A3 junction in Cobham KT11 2QH. Tel. 01372 824911. Cheers Tony

Chamba

Thanks Tony. If we're man enough to lift it into my boot without damaging ourselves or my car, I can take the complete engine! I'm about from next Fri onwards. Will give you a buzz you tomorrow, cheers.